The Food and Beverage Bartender/Cart Staff is responsible for providing food and beverages to players on the course, in addition to various requests from the clubhouse that golfers may need during their round. This role may also serve as a bartender/server in the clubhouse as needed. Position duties include:
- Loads and unloads beverage cart daily.
- Does daily inventory of all products, both food and beverage.
- Keeps bev cart in clean and in good working order.
- Dispenses drinks to golfers either from the bev cart or from behind the bar in the club house
- Assure that all drinks are accounted for and monies are collected
- Serves customers promptly and courteously
- Observes and enforces all local, state and federal liquor laws.
- Protects course from liability and image with regards to serving intoxicated persons
- Accounts for all receipts and makes deposit.
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good customer service skills.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays if needed.
- Must have a flexible summer schedule.
- Must be able to work at least 20-24 hours per week.
- Must be able to work 8-12hr shifts some days.
- Bartender or serving experience preferred but not required, we will train!
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age for bartender/server. (21+ years of age for beverage cart)
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Work performed is physical in nature and requires sufficient stamina and strength to:
- Frequent step up/down and to safely operate and enter and exit golf carts and vehicles.
- Occasional lifting of up to fifty (40) pounds from floor to chest.
- Experience with point of sale systems.
- Discounts on apparel and golf equipment.
- Discounts on employee meals.
- Playing and practice privileges