Tee Time ReservationsTee times may be booked online beginning at 12:01 am seven days in advance for CGA members and six days in advance for non members. Phone reservations may be made seven and six days in advance respectively by calling the golf shop at 303-340-1520 anytime during normal business hours. Tee time requests left on voicemail will not be honored. CGA Members must show a current GHIN card at the time of check in to receive the preferred member pricing.
Both men and women are required to wear golf appropriate attire. Men must wear a collared golf shirt. Women may wear what is deemed golf attire by the golf fashion industry. T-shirts, tank tops, cut off shorts, beach wear, or gym wear, are not proper attire. Sole discretion regarding golf appropriate attire is left up to the golf shop staff.
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours in advance but as long as you call us prior to your reservation we will not charge your credit card. We only charge golfers who do not show up and do not call. In addition, we ask that you call if the number of golfers in your party needs to be adjusted.
Handicap Cart FlagsHandicap flags will only be issued to individuals who present a valid handicap sticker or a doctor's note describing the condition.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- No outside food and beverage is permitted.
- All refreshments must be purchased from CommonGround Golf Course.
- CommonGround Golf Course is a spike-less golf facility.
- No metal spikes are permitted.
- CommonGround Golf Course is not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen, or left at the facility.
- The golf course staff will make every effort to help guests find lost property.