CommonGround Golf Course is the ideal location to host your next tournament, group event, or corporate outing. Located 15 minutes from downtown Denver, our Tom Doak designed golf course will be sure to provide an enjoyable and memorable round of golf for players of all ability levels.
In addition to a world class golf course, the PGA Professionals on staff understand the importance of providing a well run tournament/group event. With years of experience conducting events as small as an 8 player day of golf to events as large as a PGA Tour Event and the U.S. Amateur Championship, our professionals are committed to providing you with a fun event that will be custom designed to suit the needs of you and your guests.
Services and Amenities
In order to enhance your event, CommonGround Golf Course offers the following services and amenities to choose from:
- Tournament Coordination from a PGA Golf Professional
- Customized scorecards, cart signs, and other print collateral
- Skirted Registration Tables
- Professional Scoreboards and scoring
- Wide selection of Tee Gifts and Tournament Prizes
- Prize Credit
- Friendly and professional staff to greet, assist and direct your guests throughout the event
- World Class practice facility
- Food and Beverage (Click HERE for our Catering Menu)
- Drink Tickets
- Hole Contests
- Yardage Books
- Group Instruction
A shotgun start provides the advantage of having a group of players being able to start and finish a round of golf at the same time. In order to have exclusive use of the golf course, CommonGround Golf Course requires a minimum of 120 players in order to provide a full course shotgun start. If your group has less than 120 players, but you would still like a shotgun start, please contact one of the PGA Professionals to discuss options.
Pricing for groups at CommonGround will vary based on a number of factors, such as time of year, day of the week, time of day, and the service and amenities provided. Please contact one of the PGA Professionals to discuss your needs.
In order to secure a date for an event, a signed contract along with the appropriate deposit must be returned to CommonGround Golf Course. The balance of all charges must be settled at the conclusion of the event, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Cash, Check, or Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment.
In order to ensure that the guest experience at CommonGround Golf Course is enjoyable, we ask all group participants to adhere to the following policies:
- Dress Code -- Both men and women are required to wear golf appropriate attire. Men must wear a collared golf shirt. Women may wear what is deemed golf attire by the golf fashion industry. T-shirts, tank tops, cut off shorts, beach wear, or gym wear, are not appropriate attire. Sole discretion regarding golf appropriate attire is left up to the Golf Shop.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- CommonGround Golf Course is a spike-less golf facility. No metal spikes are permitted.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted. All refreshments must be purchased from CommonGround Golf Course.
- CommonGround Golf Course is not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen, or left at the facility. The golf course staff will make every effort to help guests find lost property.
We look forward to helping you make your next golf event a success!