ExperienceGolf® Coaching Team
ExperienceGolf® is the Exclusive Provider of Instruction Programming
LPGA Class A / Director of Instruction
President and Founder ExperienceGolf®
Since founding ExperienceGolf in 2008, Elena has been recognized as one of Colorado's elite golf professionals. Her dedication and success empowering her students to perform at their personal best has earned her some of the sports' most prestigious awards.
- Top 50 LPGA Teacher Presented by Women's Golf Journal
- Golf Digest Best in State
- LPGA Teacher of the Year - Central Section
- CAGGY Award - Best Instructor for Women / Best Mental Coach
- Sportswomen of Colorado Contribution Award
- LPGA T&CP Central Section Senior Division Champion
- World University Games Women's Team USA Assistant Golf Coach
- Golf Digest Junior Development Award
Prior to founding ExperienceGolf in 2008, Elena taught at the McGetrick Golf Academy in Denver, CO. During her five years at McGetrick, Elena refined her approach and philosophy to instruction and coaching to include overall performance and player development. Elena coaches players of all levels from beginners to touring professionals and tailors her approach to support each individual in discovering his or her specific goals. She is coach and mentor to many of the top junior players in the state. Elena is a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Instructor, Titleist Certified Fitter and FlightScope Certified.
In addition to her 25 years of teaching and coaching, Elena is a popular keynote speaker and writer for local and national media. Elena played Division I golf for the University of Iowa where she was captain of her team for three years. She is an accomplished player with many individual titles both as an amateur and a professional.
LPGA and PGA Class A
Stefanie is a Class A LPGA , PGA and Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified instructor and recent winner of "Best Instructor for Women in Colorado" by Colorado AvidGolfer. She qualified for the 2013 LPGA Championship at Locust Hills and competed in her first major. Stef grew up in Broomfield, CO and played collegiate golf at Colorado State University where she was the team captain. Stef is also the Women's Head Golf Coach for Metro State Univeristy.
- Golf Digest Best Young Teacher 2021
- Metro State Univeristy Women's Golf Coach
- 2014 and 2015 Best Instructor for Women chosen by the readers of Colorado Avid Golfer Magazine
- Lead instructor at Green Valley Ranch Golf Academy 2011-2016
- VISION54® Coach54 Tournament Coaching and Coaching for the future 2.0 Coach
- Titleist Certified Club Fitter
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Professional and Junior Instructor
- Qualified to play and competed in the 2013 Wegman’s LPGA Championship
- Won the 2012 LPGA Central Section Championship
PGA Class A
ExperienceGolf® Junior Leader
Maggie is a Denver Native who grew up playing City Park Golf Course. She played several sports through high school, but chose golf when she decided to enter the PGA Golf Management Program at University of Colorado Colorado Springs. She has been involved with instruction at all three Colorado Chapters of The First Tee as well as PGA REACH initiatives and she has worked at City Park Golf Course, Denver Country Club, The Broadmoor Golf Club, as well as with the Colorado PGA with the Junior Golf Alliance of Colorado.
Maggie was a volunteer coach for Denver East High School Men’s and Women’s Teams from 2013-2015. She has held positions on the UCCS PGA Golf Management Student Society Executive Board as Community Service Chair and Vice President. One of Maggie’s favorite things is to see young athletes fall in love with golf. She is the youngest of three children in her family, all of whom grew up playing junior golf in Colorado.
PGA Class A
ExperienceGolf® Staff Instructor
Miles is a PGA Member Specialized in Teaching and Coaching. He spent his childhood in Fort Collins. His teaching experiences include supporting the First Tee, Coaching East High and promoting the Get Golf Ready Program.
Creating an atmosphere that is conducive with learning, Miles strives to make each student feel comfortable by using simple, reliable methods to help make the golf swing as reapeatable as possible. He enjoys helping golfers of all ages and abilities work towards obtainable goals. When he is not working on his own game, Miles enjoys spending time with his young family.